Tuesday 4 November 2008

Everything is beautiful!

Well I think so, it's because the birds are singing, the builders are building and his nibs has gone on a course about sustainable tourism! He has to give a presentation about our business etc, and explain where we see ouselves on the green side. What these people won't know is that his nibs is a very successful ex MD of a Recruitment Business and he won most of the work by the skill of his presenting! Sorry if I sound trumpet blowing, but credit where it is due, he may be a ***ser most of the timebut I would love to have been a fly on the wall when he spoke! Der of 'im, as they say here in Cornwall, or bless, to the rest of you.
So I am allowed on computer to look, to buy, to blog, whatever I desire, his nibs says I can go on at night but it means putting on a coat wellies with a tourch trying not to fall over the builders rubble, you get the picture, it's hard enough to put a coat on just so I can walk from the lovely warm barn and go to bed in the not so warm caravan, bliss. One month down 5 months to go.
I sat in the hairdressers today, i go every 7 weeks, so hopefully after 3 more hairdresser appointments I shall move back into house, wonder if the builders will mind? especially if they haven't finished.
So FIFTEEN well what can i say, just go it is fab, i love my food and so does my friend, who incidently got better to enjoy a lovely tasting lunch. Hopefully as a family we will go between Christmas and New Year and hope it remains the same.
First born coming home on Friday can't wait, wonder where the plates will disappear, she reckons she has changed - she would have had too I only packed one plate, one cup ete etc.
So the day is beautiful in my opinion, who knows about tormorrow.

3 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Love the title of the post. And counting down hairdresser's appointments is a great way to tick off the weeks:-)

auntiegwen said...

builders building ? feck, I'd like some of those, unfortunately not been too lucky in that department meself x

Frankies' Cornish Farmyard Ramblings said...

Hi Lane, got to have something to look forward too, the roof trusses arrived today! Does life get better?

Hi Auntie,It's amazing what these men will do for coffee and snack at 3.00pm and bacon butties on a saturday morning - wouldn't that motivate you to build?