Sunday 26 October 2008

What happened to the party animal?

Well hubby an kids went off to France I had my GNI at mine and had a wonderful Friday night, everyone enjoyed the food and we had a real good laugh. We never have music playing which suprises me but it's just we all have so much to say and it's all lovely.
Saturday came and I changed the bed for my visitor and dashed around poo picking donkeys dropping winter horse rugs off to a friend and just made Newquay airport as friend arrived from the North, it was great to see her last time was April last year when she put me up when my Dad had died, so lovely to see her again as a little holiday. Great that no one else is here to think about. So whislte stop tour en route, quick drink change of outfit, off in taxi to Truro to see Boy George! Really lovely pre-theatre dinner at Indaba then off to see the good man himself. He was brilliant, he's put on a bit of weight but voice still brilliant sang a couple of covers Dire Straits and T Rex, great night taxi home and watched electric proms - with another little drink, all champagne by the way. Today set off for whislte stop tour got as far as Porth Leven, friend feeling queasy, must have been the sausages at breakfast, friend sat in car for 10 minutes still feeling queasy, eventually I said would you like to go home, yes said friend. So here we are back at the ranch. Whatever happened to my friend and are partying days, wonder what she would like for dinner, trouble is mention the food and she feels more queasy, hey ho hope she's better for fifteen tomorrow!

3 comments:

auntiegwen said...

I used to love Boy George, glad you had a good night. I'm sad to say my party days are well and truly over too, can't take any more than 3 glasses now !

What happened to me ?

Frankies' Cornish Farmyard Ramblings said...

Hi Auntie,
could this be an age thing, a leading a good example thing, an aware of the consequences thing, i am tired and need to go to bed thing? All of these and more methinks!
frankie

Michelle said...

Hi Frankie
Michelle here, to collect your award just copy na dpaste the picture of it into your blog. The mem is the list of questions I answered in my posting, again copy and paste into a post then change the answers from mine to yours. I am sorry if it confused you and it has nothing to do with being blonde at all!!!!
Michelle
x