Sunday 19 October 2008

Plough on

Sitting in hubby's office - well he doesn't know he's cleaning car, I can enjoy use of computer and checking my emails, none of it very exciting but enjoying others blog reads. Whilst sat sitting here I can hear the noise of the local ploughing competition, we had thought about going but got the binoculars out instead! Pretty good view, i'd give the prize to the horse just for the heck of it. For anyone read previous blog, re farmhouse oven on Friday after further investigation and much prodding and pokeing, suddenly through the mist of the soot another clome oven has been found this one complete with door and handle and also the rail above which I presume held suspended kettles and pots not in use, fantastic, builders got very excited apart from the one that was removing the remaining toilet waste pipe which he thought had been rinsed out! He must be very well trained as he cleared up his pile of sick himself!

So what wonders await? Not much I would think there is hardly anything left to see, apart from interior cob wall which was meant to be coming out, well I found husband stroking and hugging said wall and after Friday night discussions in the pub the wonderful builder is looking at how we can alter interior so we can preserve wall! Happy husband and me also I really wanted to maintain as many features as realisticly possible.

On a different note it would have been my Dad's birthday today still think of him every day and I am sure I always will, also Hubby taking a friend and our two boys to northern France for d-day beaches and battlefield tours next weekend and into half term, second daughter off to stay with first born in Birmingham and - have you guessed? I am here but not alone, girls night in at mine followed by visit from up north from great friend and party animal, so off to see boy george and at some point visit to fifteen, never been so can offer opinion on blog once tried and tested, hope weather is good as sight-seeing would be nice and not possible in a mist.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Frankie
I have passed on a blog award to you from my blog. So take a look and copy and paste it into yours along with the meme.
Look forward to reading your answers!!
Michelle
x

Lane Mathias said...

You always sound so busy. Have a great time when you're off with your party animal friend(!). I'll be interested to hear what Fifteen is like.