Monday 22 September 2008

Coasting

Feeling good, first born was feeling wobbly wanted to come home, that was Sunday 9.15 am now really enjoying herself. Met some other nice girls and all clubbing together to buy a microwave. So thank goodness, thinks are looking up. However, No2 daughter decides to spend two nights at a friends house in St. Ives, I'm sure it's her way of saying " well get use to this because I will be gone this time next year! So Hubby still away till tomorrow just me and the boys - and all they do is bicker! I thought they would enjoy the control of the TV but not so, ducks and chickens going to bed earlier so boys keen to help, as it's going dark they think they are staying up late good work mother, it means I can blog away. Mistake I made last night 2 glasses of red wine and decided to watch The Notebook, lovely film watched many times before but you know what it's like to find an excuse to blubber? Managed to wear Mascara today tears subsiding. So coasting through the days looking forward to the future and hope I manage to live a long and healthy life and enjoy the future. You never know I might take an hour or two , the book I am currently reading, a chair, a flask and head 3 miles down the road and sit on the beach, only living here a short time the sea and the beaches are always a novelty to me.
Or I could clean the caravan, remove curtains, wash windows, plug up any holes (don't want spiders creeping in) Install husband in his new office without him knowing puppy chewed belkin internet stick etc etc etc.
First day of Autumn today such a lovely day hope winter is crisp and sunny and not much rain - we can dream.

3 comments:

Adventure girl said...

Ohhhhhhhhh feeling your sadness;(
Wish I could bring you some tea and cookies and sit by the sea with you to cheer you up!

Lane Mathias said...

Going down to the beach to read sounds the best idea but if the caravan needs sorting? Needs must I suppose.

Glad daughter No1 is beginning to settle in. If they're buying a microwave at least they must be thinking about food!

Will check out The Notebook.

Buddhist in Training said...

How lucky you are to be so close to the sea. Sounds so lovely to head down their with your book. I guess we have to get used to these shifts in normality - I have it all to come x