Sunday 28 September 2008

What happened to my internet connection?

Really easy answer, hubby moved the hub into is new office along with the kitchen phone. Walls so damn thick I have lost signal. Don't worry says he, it's not like you used it for anything important! What said I - well you don't said he! So he has gone to watch Cornish Pirates and I nipped on his computer and signed in and away I go, He has now asked me exactly how long will it take to move us all out of the house? Where has this suddenly become my job? I think he thinks he is now in his office he can rule the world and become captain of industry again, well it's not that easy, the hardest thing is spending so much time together, in the previous life he was only around at weekends and that was spent watching eldest boy play football or going to watch Manchester City. Anyway enough of that, can't wait to see his face when I tell him he left the hose-pipe on from doing the chickens water this morning and it's blown the end off and water is everywhere! Why do I feel smug! Maybe because we had a small row before he went out and I don't want another on his return! Time to hit the bottle! Time to go and look like I have done something whilst he's been out apart from moving and packing books, hanging curtains in barn and caravan, washing floors, making spag bol and lemon meringue pie and washing and ironing school uniforms!

3 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Mmmmm lemon meringue pie Yummy!! I havnt had that for years, I dont know why because its one of my all time fav desserts.

Lane Mathias said...

Funny how moving stuff suddenly becomes 'our' job!

You sound incredibly busy. Hope you can slow down a bit soon:-)

Georgina said...

Oh I'm glad someone else leave hose pipes on. My husband is paranoid about water leaks and when he was away I was topping up the swimming pool. My friend arrived and a few glasses of wine and a couple of hours later I remembered the pool. Water everywhere. Luckily it had dried up before Bob got home. Debs x