Saturday 20 September 2008

How do I feel ?

Sorry not blogged for a while it's so easy to be lazy and spend my blogging time following black boxes and leaving messages, I feel I get in to deep. For someone who hasn't a clue I have tried to add black box, don't know how to add. Will not accept defeat, I WILL DO THIS.
Today I added a stat counter! It kind of sits at the bottom of the page - would like it neat and tidy at the side but....

Anyway big day today fist born is travelling to Birmingham for freshers week, she is 20, old enough to go, but had to let go. Hubby taking her and spending a couple of days up north. All the childhood memories come flashing through and the middle two children and remembering all her favorite things and tv programmes, so I thought I would spend some time cleaning and emptying her room, she is the most easy going girl, kind generous, yes I wipe the tears as I post. How will I survive until 12th December when she comes home again...............

VERY EASILY,

20 dirty glasses
15 mouldy mugs
6 breakfast bowls - 1 containing mouldy shreddies
5 spoons

6 bin bags of rubbish

and everything she dooesn't need still left not packed.

How do I feel ?

Proud, pleased and missing her so very much already, I am her Mum and she can get away with all of the above because she is my daughter, my first born.
The sad thing is we are renovating a farmhouse and move into a caravan and a renovated barn,
so when she comes back she won't have a lovely clean room to come back to, but that's another post for another day.
Hope everyone enjoying weather, chilly in the wind but a lovely day.

3 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

15 mouldy mugs?? That's a lot, bless her!

It's a big life change for her and for you. I'm sure you'll miss her like mad but it sounds like you've got your hands full with all the renovations.

Best of luck to daughter with her new college life.

Oh and well done for getting the Black Box up on your blog!!

Also, I love your profile photo. I can now put a face to the name 'Frankie':-)

Buddhist in Training said...

I am surprised you had any mugs or glasses left!! None of it goes upstairs in my house, I know what I was like!!

Frankies' Cornish Farmyard Ramblings said...

Hi guys,

I think sometimes I have let things go a bit, knowing we are moving out of the house and into the barn and caravan everything in it's place just hasn't been working for me right now. In my previous life we ate around a dinner table I had a lovely aga to cook on not a baby belling, etc etc, Clean, clean clean was the order of the day and food and drinks stayed at the dinner table. First born has been living in the dairy adjoining the kitchen so easy access to said crockery!Don't worry ladies I'll be back on track by the end of the week.